Minimum 5+ years of experience with Tableau Business Intelligence with hand-on with complex/high volume implementation skills.
Deep understanding of SQL, relational databases & normalization.
High level competency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
Expertise in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics, preferably with working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture
Proficient in the use of query and reporting analysis tools.
Standardize data collection by developing methods for database design and validation reports.
Provide application analysis and data modeling design to collect data for centralized data warehouse.
Extract data from databases and data warehouses for reporting and to facilitate sharing between multiple data systems.
Strong verbal and writing skills.
* Work and partner with business and IT teams in various areas of retail banking to develop reports or address data needs to provide reporting solutions
* Synthesize and translate Business data needs into creative visualizations in Tableau
* Develop, maintain and manage advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions using mainly Tableau but not limited to it, which includes other reporting tools like Business Object, and BI tools etc.
* Manage the Tableau solution architecture, administration and actively manage the performance and usability. Align/standardize team members on best practices around Tableau driven implementations
* Perform and document data analysis, data validation, data mapping/design, by accessing multiple sources, specifically data residing in data warehouses
* Complete projects as assigned by manager or service management, and may assists with other functional areas as needed
SQL, relational databases & normalization. High level competency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
DATA SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DATA SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DATA SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract