- Training machine learning models over billions of data points. Quantifying predictive uncertainty using probabilistic and Bayesian methods. Creating models that quickly generalize to new tasks using few-shot and meta- learning.
- Training agents that execute decisions to optimize a reward over time. Implementing state-of-the-art model-based planning and reinforcement learning algorithms, including offline and off-policy methods that learn from human demonstrations.
- Scaling machine learning systems to massive datasets using big data technologies such as Spark and Hadoop.
- Building visualization and data exploration tools that automate the analysis and debugging of machine learning models.
- 5+ years working experience
- Masters or PhD in computer science, or equivalent.
- Proficiency with the Python machine learning stack, including numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit-learn, matplotlib, tensorflow, keras, pytorch (not all required, more the merrier).
DATA SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DATA SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DATA SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract