Apex Systemsfor a Data Integrity Analyst to aid our Product Team to deliver the next iteration of Digital Products. In this role, you will support the Product Managers and our business partners with Adobe Analytics administration. Ongoing, you will work with developers and QA to troubleshoot analytics issues, help answer reporting and dashboard questions, improve current workflow processes related to Adobe Analytics and maintain a relationship with Adobe Technical Account Manager (TAM), escalating questions and concerns as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for creating technical implementation specs for Adobe Analytics across multiple platforms - desktop, mobile web, iOS app, Android app, and in-store app/tablet/kiosk. • Responsible for creating dimensions like Props & eVars, metrics, and dashboards in data Workspace based on the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) provided by the business line. • Responsible for creating testing artifacts and performing quality assurance tests on tracking implementations in Charles. • Assist with tracking and improving the results of marketing campaigns and Adobe Target. • Adobe Marketing Cloud administrator for the organization should be able to create Adobe Analytics access and create user profiles and groups. • Responsible for creating Adobe support tickets and follow through them.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Excellent relationship-building and communication skills within cross-functional teams. • Ability to identify and understand user problems related to both the internal and external client and recommends practical solutions. • Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities & business needs, and in working with diverse teams & people. Proven ability to meet critical deadlines. • Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks - excellent at prioritization, planning and working with peers in a cross-functional setting. • Strong analytical skills. Ability to ferret out the simple, practical solution over the overwrought and complicated. • Intermediate to advanced proficiency in JIRA, Confluence, MS Office, communication platforms (Slack, MS Teams, ZOOM) and other industry-standard tools. • Highly motivated, self-sufficient, and be able to operate effectively without close supervision. • Excellent written and verbal communication.
2) Minimum educational level:
• Bachelor's Degree required.
3) Minimum experience:
• 2-3 years experience in web analytics with a strong preference in Adobe Analytics • 3-5 years of consumer-based online experience • Experience with Adobe Target a plus
DATA SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DATA SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DATA SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract